Your Safety & Wellbeing is Our Top Priority
A Swiss COVID certificate or “EU Digital COVID Certificate” is mandatory to come to restaurants and to our public places.. If you do not have it, you can apply for free here. Geneva is the only canton in Switzerland which offers this transformation of vaccination certificates from non-Swiss or EU (costs CHF 30.- normally). Allow a processing time of seven days.
The interactive travel check tool allows you to check whether and under what conditions you can enter Switzerland.
Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality. At a glance, here is what we are doing to implement the enhanced guidelines being issued by the Swiss authorities:
- To guarantee you comfort and contact with our employees in complete safety, our reception and restaurant reception desks are fitted with Plexiglass protections
- All employees wear protective mask unless they can stand behind the Plexiglass
- As our guest, you also have to wear a mask, except in the restaurant as you should have a Covid certificate to go there
- We check the temperature of our staff on a daily basis and any staff member registering a fever will be sent home
- Sanitizer Stations Throughout. Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public and back-of-house areas of the hotel
- Keeping our Distance. We have implemented social distancing measures in all public and back-of-house areas of the hotel
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning. EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants is the standard protocol and used in guest rooms and to clean public and back-of-house areas
- Training and Education. We provide regular training to our staff about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance
- The Room-service is discontinued as well as the Côté Café’s dining options
- The only breakfast served is the continental, served in the restaurant from 7am to 10am during week-days and from 7am to 10:30am on weekends; it includes a hot drink, a fresh organic fruit juice, a fruit salad, a yoghurt, some danish pastries and bread – gluten-free options on request. Breakfast will be served in your room if you don’t have a Swiss Covid Certificate
While booking your room in direct with us, you can reserve online a PCR test by means of a throat or nose swab done by a nurse in the comfort of your room; the sample is then analysed in a licensed laboratory. The result is available within 12 to 24 hours, in French and English for the cost of CHF 125.- (supplement of CHF 50.- for coming on Sundays). Should you wish to reserve this PCR test in the comfort of your room, please contact the reception at email@example.com or +41 22 716 57 00
Discover our special offers – Free upgrade if booked direct