Your safety and well-being are our priority
As of 17 February 2022, proof of vaccination, cure and negative test is no longer required to enter Switzerland. The same applies to access to leisure and catering facilities. In addition, wearing a mask is no longer legally required in Switzerland.
We've always applied the strictest of cleanliness and hygiene standards; nevertheless, in line with directives from the Swiss authorities, a series of additional actions and measures have been put in place to welcome you under the best possible conditions:
- All staff record their temperature at the start of their shift; they are sent home if their temperature exceeds 37.8° Celsius.
- You will find self-service hand sanitising gel dispensers at the entrance and in the various areas where people pass through
- Social distancing measures have been put in place for our guests, staff and suppliers.
- Communal areas in the hotel are subject to a disinfection protocol throughout the day. This disinfection is done using products approved for the fight against coronavirus
- In addition to careful cleaning, each of our rooms is carefully disinfected at the end of cleaning using products approved for the fight against coronavirus
- Keys and frequently touched surfaces are disinfected regularly, such as lift buttons, stair railings, counters, door handles and floors, and toilets
- All staff receive ongoing training to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Room service is suspended, as is afternoon catering at Côté Café
When booking your room on our website, you can also book a PCR throat swab or nasopharyngeal swab test (your choice) online if this is required for your return journey. The sample is taken by a nurse in your room, and the analysis of the sample is carried out by an approved laboratory. The result is available within 12 to 24 hours at a cost of CHF 125 (CHF 50 extra for travel on Sundays).
Discover our special offers
See you soon at the Bristol Genève to discover our new and completely renovated spaces.