If you would like to download any high-definition photos, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tribune de Genève (‘Geneva Tribune’) – October 2012 - Read
- Plaisirs gastronomie et voyage (‘Pleasures – Gastronomy and Travel’) – March 2012 - Read
- Cote Magazine (a lifestyle magazine) – March 2012 - Read
- Cote Magazine (a lifestyle magazine) – September 2012 - Read
- Cote magazine (a lifestyle magazine) – May 2010 - Read
- Matin Dimanche (‘Sunday Morning’) – April 2009 - Read
- Tribune de Genève (‘Geneva Tribune’) – January 2009 - Read
- Cote Magazine (a lifestyle magazine) – Read
A unique address for a world-class trip.
The Hotel Bristol Geneva wishes you a wonderful stay in association with Worldhotels.
With a group of nearly 500 independent hotels throughout the world, the brand is committed to giving travellers a top-quality holiday experience thanks to its dedicated team of professionals.
The Hotel Bristol is a member of the Deluxe collection.
For further information: www.worldhotels.com
The François-Xavier Bagnoud Association
The Hotel Bristol Geneva works in close partnership with the François-Xavier Bagnoud Association.
The association was created in 1989 by the Countess Albina du Boisrouvray and stands in support of the struggle against poverty and AIDS.
It works within the most fragile of communities, supporting orphans and children made vulnerable by the disease.
This is a cause very close to our hearts.
- Swiss Tourism
- Geneva Tourism
- Geneva Pass
- Quality Our Passion: Quality assurance label within the Swiss tourism industry
- The François-Xavier Bagnoud
- Hotel Eden - Geneva
- Hotel Victoria - Lausanne
- Hotel SchweiZerhof in Zürich
- Palexpo Congress Centre
- CICG - International Congress Centre
- Geneva Airport
- Swiss railway network
- Geneva - Public transport
Head of Marketing and Sales
Head of Housekeeping